Sunday, February 03, 2008

Future Exhibits and Past Works


Below you will find paintings that
I am working on, and paintings
that I have already done.


The gods original sketch
Zues, Venus and Apollo.



Mount Transfiguration, new work
started 3-09-08


3-11-08 getting there.



Raphael et Asmodeus start date 2-28-08




Raphael et Asmodeus
original sketch.



The Witch of Endor
original sketch.



The Crucifiction------ getting there 2-24-08



Working on two MS Paintings at a time.




The Witch of Endor




The Crucifiction




Not So Still Life

This is a halfbreed half oil and half
MS Paint. I will touch it up at some
future time. The oil canvas original
fell out of the back of my truck in
2001 near Steven's Creek Blvd. and
Bolenger Blvd. in San Jose California.
This reconstruction of the painting
with added differences is all I have of it.
If you were the lucky person to find
the canvas original, please mail it back
to me. :-)

No comments: